During this class, we will make two cocktails using agave spirits, tequila, and Mezcal. These cocktails are a mix of spirit-forward with a balanced blend of citrus and sweeteners.
Date: Friday, February 25th, 2022
Time: 7:00 pm est – 8:00 pm est
Class duration: 60 minutes
Cost per seat/household: $37
What to Bring
- Tequila blanco
- Cointreau or Triple Sec (small bottle)
- Angostura bitters
- 2 limes
- Dehydrated pineapple slice, optional
Mixers & Other Ingredients
- Pineapple juice
- Cinnamon simple syrup
- Cocktail shaker
- Bar spoon
- Ice bucket
Old Fashioned glasses
Please prepare the cinnamon simple syrup before class.
Cinnamon simple syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Add the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Remove the syrup from the heat and let it cool completely. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- The ticket price is per seat or household.
- To book, select the highlighted date on the calendar, select the time, then enter your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email WITH the Zoom Class link
- Each class is password protected
- Attendees will not be admitted to classes past the 10-minute grace period
- Class tickets are non-refundable