An easy fettuccini pasta dish with sun dried tomatoes, garlic, and kale.
- 4–5 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes with some oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 creole seasoning (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, boil the fettuccini pasta until al dente. Season the water with a little salt.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, add the olive oil and once the oil is hot add in the minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Add in the kale and saute for 3-4 minutes then add in the sun dried tomatoes. Cook the kale and tomatoes for another 5 minutes, the kale should be slightly crispy at this point.
- Pour in the wine and let it cook down until the alcohol evaporates then add in the cream, Worcestershire sauce, dry seasonings, and stir well. If using broth, the broth does not need to cook down before adding in the cream. Bring the cream to a boil and then reduce to a simmer as it thickens.
- Add in the cooked pasta a little at a time and mix it into the cream sauce. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!
Keywords: Sun dried tomato and kale pasta, easy pasta recipe