Classic and refreshing strawberry mojito
- 3 fresh strawberries (halved)
- 1/2 lime (3 wedge slices)
- 6 whole mint leaves
- 1 ounce simple syrup (you can use any sweetener you prefer)
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 cup Ice
- Club soda (or ginger beer)
- In a cocktail shaker, add the strawberries, lime, mint, simple syrup or sweetener. Using a muddler (or spoon), muddle the mixture to release the lime juice, mash the berries, and release the mint oils. Pour in the rum to the mixture, add ice and cover the shaker and shake it well.
- Pour the drink into a glass and top off with your soda. Give it a stir and garnish. You can make this into a mocktail by leaving out the rum.
Keywords: Strawberry mojito, mojito