An Old Fashioned cocktail recipe made using spiced rum and pineapple rum, simple syrup, and Angostura aromatic bitters. It’s the perfect weeknight or anytime cocktail.
- 1/2 oz Simple or Demerara syrup
- 6 Dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- 1 oz Caribbean dark rum
- 1 oz Plantation pineapple rum
- Orange twist
- Add syrup, bitters, rum, and ice in a mixing glass. Stir to chill and dilute, then pour over a large ice cube.
- Express orange oil over the glass and garnish with an orange twist
Keywords: Rum Old Fashioned Recipe, rum old fashioned cocktail recipe, rum old fashioned