A seasonal and refreshing cider cocktail made with fresh sweet mango, tequila, and hard cider.
- Tajin, to rim the glass
- 1/4 cup mango puree
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup or agave
- Hard Apple Cider
- Fresh Mango slices, for garnish
- Wet the top or side of the glass with lime juice and roll the glass in Tajin, then set aside.
- Add 1 sliced or cubed fresh mango to a blender and blend on high until smooth puree forms. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the tequila, mango puree, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice to a shaker and shake well for 10 seconds until chilled.
- Pour the cocktail into an Old Fashioned glass over ice. Top the cocktail off with hard cider and garnish with fresh mango slices.
This recipe yields one cocktail. To make more cocktails using the puree adjust the recipe using the scale buttons on this recipe card.
Keywords: Mango Tequila Cider Cocktail, Mango cocktails, Mango cider, cider cocktails, halloween cocktails