This class is for the ladies! We will kick back to a chill playlist curated by yours truly and begin our evening with a tasty shot then dive into two delicious craft cocktails. The spirit of choice for this glass is tequila. If you enjoy vodka, feel free to bring it along, however, it’s not required.
Date: Friday, March 18th, 2022
Time: 7:00 pm est – 8:00 pm est
Class duration: 60 minutes
Cost per seat/household: $37
What to Bring
- Tequila Blanco
- St. Germain (Small bottle)
- Campari (small bottle)
- Cointreau (small bottle)
Citrus & Fresh ingredients
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Lemon
- Whole egg (we will use egg white)
- 2 Jalapenos
- 2 limes
- Simple syrup
- Cocktail shaker
- Bar spoon
- Ice bucket
- Old Fashioned or Margarita glass
- Coupe glass
Simple syrup recipe
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
Add the ingredients to a small saucepan and over medium-high heat bring everything to a boil then reduce to low heat. Let the liquid simmer on low for 10-15 minutes then remove it from the heat. Pour the syrup into a heat-proof container and cool completely before using it.
- The ticket price is per seat or household.
- To book, select the highlighted date on the calendar, select the time, then enter your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email WITH the Zoom Class link
- Each class is password protected
- Attendees will not be admitted to classes past the 10-minute grace period
- Class tickets are non-refundable