THE CLASS IS FULL & REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Join us for a free and intimate 1-hour mixology class. In this class, we will mix up two craft cocktails to celebrate the holidays and ring in the new year. Seating is limited and reservations are first-come, first-served.
What to expect:
- You will learn how to make 2 cocktails from instructors, Jaylynn Little and Demetrius Robinson.
- You will learn about barware, tools, and techniques.
- Q/A session with your instructors
- Good vibes and a fun night!
Bar tools to bring:
- Cocktail shaker
- Bar spoon or regular teaspoon
Old Fashioned Glass
Coupe or martini glass
Mixed Berry Bourbon Smash
Simple syrup (Please make in advance: Bring 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a boil, then reduce to low, and simmer for 10 minutes. Let it cool completely before class.)
Red Wine Margarita
Simple syrup (Please make in advance: Bring 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a boil, then reduce to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Let it cool completely before class.)
We will see you in class on Thursday, December 23 at 7 pm EST. If for any reason you are unable to attend, please update your RSVP in the Zoom link.