Crispy, sweet, caramelized bacon.
1 pack or pound of thick cut bacon
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with foil
- Arrange the bacon on a cooling rack placed on top of the baking sheet and sprinkle a generous amount of brown sugar on bacon (and any other seasoning you if you like).
- Bake until the edges are crisp and the centers are caramelized.
- Let the bacon cool before transferring to a paper towel or platter.
- Light brown sugar works best, as dark may be too sweet.
- Store the bacon in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Keywords: Candied bacon, how to make candied bacon