We will make 3 bourbon cocktails ranging from spirit-forward to sweet & balanced. This class is designed for bourbon enthusiasts who enjoy a mix of craft and classic cocktails.
Date: Friday, February 4th, 2022
Time: 7:00 pm est – 8:30 pm est
Class duration: 90 minutes
Cost per household/device: $47
What to bring
- Sweet Vermouth
- Red wine (Suggestions: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, or Shiraz)
- Angostura bitters
Citrus & fruit
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- 1 orange
- Simple syrup
- Whole egg (we will use the egg white)
- Sparkling water
- Cocktail shaker
- Bar spoon
- Mixing glass
- Cocktail picks
- Ice bucket
- 2 Old Fashioned Glass
- 1 Coupe class
Simple syrup recipe
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
Add the ingredients to a small saucepan and over medium-high heat bring everything to a boil then reduce to low heat. Let the liquid simmer on low for 10-15 minutes then remove it from the heat. Pour the syrup into a heat-proof container and cool completely before using it.
- The ticket price is per seat or device.
- To book the class, select the highlighted date on the calendar, select the time, then enter your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email WITH the Zoom Class link
- Each class is password protected
- Attendees will not be admitted to classes past the 10-minute grace period
- Class tickets are non-refundable