A sweet and spicy margarita made with fresh blackberries and jalapeños. Perfect for the summer and winter sipping.
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 5 fresh blackberries
- 3 Jalapeño slices
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 2 oz Tequila
- Fresh blackberries and jalapeño for garnish
- Add the fresh lime juice, simple syrup, blackberries, and jalapeños to a shaker. Muddle the blackberries and jalapeños slices until they have broken down.
- Add in the Cointreau, tequila, and ice, and shake until chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass over ice and garnish.
- Control the spice of the cocktail by not letting the jalapeños sit/infuse in the shaker too long. The longer the jalapeños sit in the cocktail, the spicier the drink will be.
- Another way to infuse jalapeño flavor is to make a jalapeño simple syrup
Keywords: Blackberry jalapeno margarita, blackberry margarita