An easy fall sangria recipe made with seasonal fruit, apple cider, red wine, and rum. Make this in advance and it’s the best cocktail served for a crowd and cozy evenings.
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 Plum, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 cups Apple cider
- 1/3 cup Dark rum
- 750–ml Cabernet Sauvignon (entire bottle)
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- Ice, for serving
- To a pitcher add the fruit slices and brown sugar. Stir together while lightly pressing on the fruit to extract the juices. Pour in the remaining ingredients and stir well to ensure the brown sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add in the cinnamon sticks. I recommend refrigerating for at least an hour before serving over ice.
- Garnish with the soaked fruit and a cinnamon stick
- Use any seasonal fruit
- Adjust the brown sugar to your liking or use a different sweetener
- See full post for dark rum suggestions
Keywords: Fall sangria recipe, fall apple cider sangria, sangria recipe, sangria, red wine sangria, best fall sangria recipe, apple cider sangria, sangria recipe red wine, easy sangria recipe, apple cider recipes, fall sangria cocktail