This post contains links to a product used in return for services, however all views expressed are my own.
These days easy and delicious are my go-to dinner requirements especially when I get a strong craving for a juicy bacon cheeseburger. This doesn’t happen often but when those cravings hit, they are persistent so this time around I used my Crux AirPro Cook & Fry to make Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers and these were absolutely amazing!!
I think you will really enjoy these Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers because they check all the boxes for a GOOD burger. The beef is perfectly seasoned and cooking them in the air fryer really locks in the juices creating a juicy and flavorful burger. But I’m not gonna lie, my favorite part of a burger is the all the extra stuff; cheese, bacon, ketchup, mayo, onions, and whatever else I’m in the mood for. Oh and let’s not forget the bun! For these burgers I chose kaiser buns because I love the chewiness of a fresh kaiser bun.
Using the Crux AirPro Cook & Fry really helped with the getting the burgers and fries on the table in less than 30 minutes which is a weeknight dinner dream. The bacon took about 9 minutes and the burgers took 11 minutes. This recipe makes 4 burgers but once they cook down they do shrink in size so if you’re looking for a larger burger, then you can definitely just make 2 or 3 patties instead of 4.
As for the doneness, this recipe’s cooking time will result in well done burgers. If you prefer a medium rare or medium well then I would suggest reducing the cooking time by 3-4 minutes and use a meat thermometer.
How to make Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers
In a large bowl season the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and creole seasoning (if using). Mix everything together and form 4 patties about 1/4 inch thick each. If you want larger patties then I suggest making 2 or 3 patties. Sprinkle a little salt on the patties and place in the refrigerator while cooking the bacon. Cook your bacon in the air fryer (4 pieces at a time) on 400F for 9 minutes. Drain the excess grease on a paper towel once done.
Place your burgers patties in the air fryer, 2 patties at a time. Set the temperature to 360F and cook for 8 minutes and then flip and cook for another 3 minutes. You can add the cheese now or wait until they’re finished to add the cheese. Once finished, assemble the burger and enjoy!
Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 21
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
A quick, juicy, and flavorful air fryer bacon cheeseburger recipe.
1 lb ground beef
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon creole seasoning (optional)
8 pieces of bacon
4 slices cheese (your favorite)
- In a large bowl season the ground beef with Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and creole seasoning (if using).
- Form 4 patties about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle a little more salt on top of the burgers, and place the burgers in the fridge while air frying the bacon.
- Using your air fryer, place the bacon in the basket (I cooked 4 pieces at a time). Set the temperature to 400F and cook for 9 minutes. Once the bacon is finished, remove it from the basket and place it on a paper towel.
- Take the burger patties out of the fridge and place in the air fryer basket (2 at a time). Set the temperature to 360F and cook for 8 minutes. Once the timer goes off, flip the burger and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Once the burgers are done add the cheese and cook in the air fryer for another 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Assemble your burgers with the bacon, your favorite toppings, condiments, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger, Air Fryer Hamburger, Air Fryer recipes
I used Jaylynn’s instructions and guidance to make burgers in my new air fryer this weekend. The burgers came out PERFECT, and juicy! I prefer my burger medium, so I did adjust my cook time down.
Thanks Vee! I’m glad they turned out so well. Good tip on adjusting the time for medium cooked burgers!
Just tried this air fryer method on these burgers and they were AMAZING! My spouse is very picky and he swallowed it whole! I liked the flavor of the burgers, never thought to add creole seasoning, nice touch! I’m headed over to Instagram now to tell all my friends about this RECIPE!!!!
I love it!! I’m so glad you and hubby enjoyed them 🙂