This post contains links to a product used in return for services, however all views expressed are my own.
These days easy and delicious are my go-to dinner requirements especially when I get a strong craving for a juicy bacon cheeseburger. This doesn’t happen often but when those cravings hit, they are persistent so this time around I used my Crux AirPro Cook & Fry to make Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers and these were absolutely amazing!!
I think you will really enjoy these Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers because they check all the boxes for a GOOD burger. The beef is perfectly seasoned and cooking them in the air fryer really locks in the juices creating a juicy and flavorful burger. But I’m not gonna lie, my favorite part of a burger is the all the extra stuff; cheese, bacon, ketchup, mayo, onions, and whatever else I’m in the mood for. Oh and let’s not forget the bun! For these burgers I chose kaiser buns because I love the chewiness of a fresh kaiser bun.
Using the Crux AirPro Cook & Fry really helped with the getting the burgers and fries on the table in less than 30 minutes which is a weeknight dinner dream. The bacon took about 9 minutes and the burgers took 11 minutes. This recipe makes 4 burgers but once they cook down they do shrink in size so if you’re looking for a larger burger, then you can definitely just make 2 or 3 patties instead of 4.
As for the doneness, this recipe’s cooking time will result in well done burgers. If you prefer a medium rare or medium well then I would suggest reducing the cooking time by 3-4 minutes and use a meat thermometer.
How to make Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers
In a large bowl season the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and creole seasoning (if using). Mix everything together and form 4 patties about 1/4 inch thick each. If you want larger patties then I suggest making 2 or 3 patties. Sprinkle a little salt on the patties and place in the refrigerator while cooking the bacon. Cook your bacon in the air fryer (4 pieces at a time) on 400F for 9 minutes. Drain the excess grease on a paper towel once done.
Place your burgers patties in the air fryer, 2 patties at a time. Set the temperature to 360F and cook for 8 minutes and then flip and cook for another 3 minutes. You can add the cheese now or wait until they’re finished to add the cheese. Once finished, assemble the burger and enjoy!
A quick, juicy, and flavorful air fryer bacon cheeseburger recipe.
1 lb ground beef
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon creole seasoning (optional)
8 pieces of bacon
4 slices cheese (your favorite)
- In a large bowl season the ground beef with Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and creole seasoning (if using).
- Form 4 patties about 1/4 inch thick, sprinkle a little more salt on top of the burgers, and place the burgers in the fridge while air frying the bacon.
- Using your air fryer, place the bacon in the basket (I cooked 4 pieces at a time). Set the temperature to 400F and cook for 9 minutes. Once the bacon is finished, remove it from the basket and place it on a paper towel.
- Take the burger patties out of the fridge and place in the air fryer basket (2 at a time). Set the temperature to 360F and cook for 8 minutes. Once the timer goes off, flip the burger and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Once the burgers are done add the cheese and cook in the air fryer for another 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Assemble your burgers with the bacon, your favorite toppings, condiments, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger, Air Fryer Hamburger, Air Fryer recipes